The world’s leading conservation organisation, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 5 million members globally.
WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by conserving the world’s biological diversity, ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable, promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.
WWF works with hundreds of companies globally – from consumer goods giants to leading banks to help:
- reduce their ecological footprint,
- encourage sector and market shifts towards sustainable solutions,
- redirect financial flows to support conservation and sustainable ecosystem management, and
- accelerate necessary policy changes for a sustainable future.
Page in extremis, a communication agency based in Brussels, is happy to contribute to this effort by collaborating with WWF-Belgium. In close collaboration with the WWF’s communication team, Page in extremis has redesigned the WWF-Belgium Magazine.
The environmental concern is one of the pillars of Page in extremis since its creation in 1994. Page in extremis has worked with global associations like Greenpeace, WWF, the European Wind Energy Association (WindEurope) but also with international organisations like the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the European Environment Agency (EEA)
Page in extremis turns brands into valuable assets and ensures the alignment with their strategic objectives. The communication agency proposes four integrated communication services:
1) The definition of a “brand strategy” aligned with the development strategy of your organisation.
2) The creation or refreshment of your visual identity supported by easy to use guidelines developed in a clear and concise identity guide.
3) The improvement of your “Communication Programme” by incorporating integrated communication campaigns, memorable events, inspiring publications and innovative digital solutions.
4) The creative development and production of innovative printed and digital communication tools.
Interested in partnering with Page in extremis?
Based in Brussels, the communication agency makes brands conversational, helps organisations engage with their stakeholders and convey their messages.